BEFORE USING THIS SITE AND/OR OUR SERVICES, PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
By using our service, our website, and the websites we have created, you agree and consent to follow our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, you should not order or use our service or website. As a client or visitor, you are required to agree to these terms in order to use our products and services. Entirtek may change and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the Entirtek websites and other services will mean you accept those changes. Definition of Client: A client is any person or business entity that has placed an order for any of Entirtek's services. A visitor is any person or business that is viewing any website that is designed and created by Entirtek.
1. Entirtek websites do not provide medical advice.
The contents of Entirtek websites, such as text, graphics, images, videos, information obtained from Entirtek licensors, and other material contained on Entirtek websites (“content”), are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional dental or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Visitors and users must always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with any questions they may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Internet! If a user or visitor thinks he or she may have a medical emergency, he or she must call your doctor or 911 immediately. Entirtek websites do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, healthcare professionals, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the websites. Reliance on any information provided by Entirtek employees, links on the site, or others appearing on the websites at the invitation of Entirtek or other visitors to Entirtek websites is solely at your own risk. Furthermore, information added to Entirtek websites by its clients is added at the sole discretion of the client and is the full responsibility of the said client. Entirtek does not accept any liability or responsibility for said content.
2. Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that Entirtek websites are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13.
3. Use of Content
Entirtek authorizes you to use and view a single copy of the material on the Entirtek websites solely for your own use. Content and/or images on the websites designed by Entirtek are protected by copyright laws. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the Entirtek websites are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and our other legal notices. The fees charged to clients for membership and setup and design of websites do not provide any right of ownership to content, design elements, images, or other material throughout the websites unless permitted by written consent from Entirtek. The content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. The title to the content remains with Entirtek or its licensors. Any use of the content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice at the editorial discretion of Entirtek websites. Domain names registered by Entirtek for its clients are the legal property of Entirtek and are leased temporarily to clients. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Entirtek and its licensors. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the content automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content.
4. Liability of Entirtek and its licensors
The use of the Entirtek websites and their content is at your own risk. When using the Entirtek websites, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Entirtek. Accordingly, Entirtek assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Entirtek websites. The Entirtek websites and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. Entirtek, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Entirtek, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following: A. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Entirtek websites B. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the content contained on Entirtek websites In no event shall Entirtek, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on Entirtek websites be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury or wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Entirtek websites or the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Entirtek is advised of the possibility of such damages. Entirtek is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the site, content, or public areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the site, any content, or the public areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
5. User Submissions
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the public areas that infringe or violate the rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the public areas, you agree that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any such submission, you agree that you will not send or transmit to Entirtek by email (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” link) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept, or invention to Entirtek by email, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any submission to a public area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept, or invention to Entirtek by email, you automatically grant—or warrant—that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted Entirtek a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or in any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Entirtek may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts, or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the public areas or to Entirtek by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but are not always able to do so.
6. Right to refuse service or cancelation policy
Entirtek reserves the right to refuse to provide services to any of its clients at its sole discretion. Since the membership programs are monthly, a client whose service is being terminated will receive a one-month notice via email. It is the responsibility of the client to find and secure new services for his or her website design, hosting, and maintenance. A client has the right to cancel his membership with one month's written notice unless a separate agreement has been signed by the client. All fees are due before the receipt of such a notice by mail or fax confirmed by Entirtek. In both cases of service termination and cancellation, the client understands that Entirtek has full ownership and copyright over all material on its websites. Material that has been added by clients, such as images and personal content, can be moved to a new company and website at the client’s discretion. No original design content, images, or domain names are permitted to be transferred unless with written permission from Entirtek.
Entirtek has several tools that allow you to record and store information. For example, these areas are structured to allow access only to visitors with a valid password. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person has access to your Entirtek passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Entirtek account and password; and (3) promptly inform Entirtek of any need to deactivate a password. You grant Entirtek and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the site. Entirtek cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, including to register to win, or for your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Entirtek tools and services, including the online editor and online.
8. Entirtek live and member-to-member areas ("public areas")
If you use a public area, such as a chat room, bulletin board, or community, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the public areas. Entirtek is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in public areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. In consideration of being allowed to use the public areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions: Using a public area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws; posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Entirtek in its sole discretion; posting advertisements or solicitations of business; after receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form); posting chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonating another person; distributing viruses or other harmful computer code; harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent; allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the public area or the site, or which, in the judgment of Entirtek, exposes Entirtek or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type. Entirtek reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following: Record the dialogue in public chat rooms. Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) does not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s). Remove communications that are abusive, illegal, disruptive, or otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions. Terminate a user’s access to any or all public areas and/or the Entirtek websites upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the public areas. Edit or delete any communication posted on the Entirtek websites, regardless of whether such communication violates these standards. Entirtek reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. Entirtek has no liability or responsibility to users of the Entirtek websites or any other person or entity for the performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
9. Advertisements, searches, and links to other sites
Entirtek may provide links to third-party websites. Entirtek may also select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter, and Entirtek may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. Entirtek does not recommend or endorse the content on any third-party websites. Entirtek is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Entirtek websites, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Entirtek does not endorse any product advertised on the site.
10. Material submitted by the client
One service of Entirtek is updating and changing websites and their content on clients’ behalf. Also, Entirtek offers access to a direct and live online editor that enables clients to update their websites with the material of their choice. It is the responsibility of the client and/or its employees to make sure that the material submitted is original and/or that the client has permission to use it. It is also the responsibility of the client to ensure the material added complies with all local, state, and federal laws (for example, the Americans with Disabilities Act). Entirtek does not accept any responsibility for the review of such material for copyright issues. If Entirtek is informed by any third party of copyright infringement and/or questionable material, Entirtek reserves the right to remove the material in question from our server. It is the responsibility of the client to resolve such complaints, objections, and/or any legal action brought resulting from the use of such material.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Entirtek, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Entirtek makes no claims that the content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the content may not be legal for certain people or in certain countries. If you access the Entirtek websites from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Entirtek, or in any way relating to your use of the Entirtek websites, resides in the courts of Oxford, Connecticut, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Oxford in the State of Connecticut in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving Entirtek or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Connecticut, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the Entirtek websites, these Terms and Conditions and the Entirtek legal notices constitute the entire agreement between you and Entirtek with respect to the use of the Entirtek websites and content. Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Entirtek websites helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be directed by electronic mail. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but are not always able to do so.
The website is designed by Entirtek. The information provided by Entirtek on the website is at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, subject to the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this disclaimer. Entirtek reserves the right to change these disclaimers at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of the disclaimer each time you view and use the website. Whether you are a client of Entirtek or a visitor to its websites, DO NOT use the websites if you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions:
1. You acknowledge that the information on the websites is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified professionals who are familiar with your individual topic. No warranties of any kind are given regarding use of the website, including, but not limited to, any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability, or for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
2. You agree that you will hold harmless Entirtek and its shareholders, officers, directors, clients, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the website or the information contained in the website or other websites to which it is linked, including, but not limited to, claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed, or downloaded from the Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infring upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Entirtek or any of the information contributors to the website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special, or similar damages, even if Entirtek has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this website are not necessarily those of Entirtek, nor are they endorsed by Entirtek. Many clients of Entirtek have access to creating their own material for their websites. The material created by clients remains their responsibility, and Entirtek does not accept liability or responsibility related to said material.
4. Entirtek may provide links on the website to other websites that are not under the control of Entirtek in general; any website that has an address (or URL) not containing ‘Entirtek.com’ is such a website. Also, Entirtek may frame other websites inside its frame or ‘Entirtek.com’ (or its clients’ websites) frame. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Entirtek of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
5. Upon request, you may provide hypertext links to this website on another website upon receipt of written consent from Entirtek, provided that: (a) the link be a text-only link clearly marked ‘Entirtek.com’, (b) the link must ‘point’ to the URL ‘https://www.Entirtek.com/’ and not to other pages within the website, (c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the Entirtek name and trademarks, (d) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Entirtek is associated with or sponsored by Entirtek, (e) the link, when activated by a user, must display this website full-screen and not within a ‘frame’ on the linked website, and (f) Entirtek reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time at its sole discretion. You agree that hypertext links to this website must be approved in writing by Entirtek’s management.
6. The works of authorship contained in the website, including but not limited to all design, text, and images, are owned or licensed by Entirtek or its suppliers and contributors, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Entirtek’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive as is necessary to browse the website, and that the user may produce one permanent printout of each page of the website (unmodified in form, with a copy of this Disclaimer attached) to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of Entirtek.
7. This website (excluding linked sites) is hosted by Entirtek, which is headquartered in Oxford, Connecticut, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Connecticut or the United States of America, by accessing this website, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Connecticut and the United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Oxford, Connecticut, and the United States District Court for the District of Oxford with respect to such matters. Entirtek makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
8. Entirtek, its logo, branding, and design are trademarks of Entirtek and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions. All text and electronic images on this website are copyrighted materials that are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks, or sales marks of Entirtek, its suppliers, or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will be subject to prosecution.
Entirtek has made every reasonable effort to make sure the website under its control is in compliance with ADA laws and has taken every reasonable effort to provide reasonable accommodations for Americans with disabilities. We continue to be open and invite all recommendations to further meet the needs of all American visitors with disabilities. All services, promotions, and information available on its websites are readily available over the telephone by calling 800-997-9368. Entirtek disclaims any responsibility for websites owned by its clients’ or third-party websites that are linked to Entirtek’s websites by virtue of the fact that Entirtek doesn’t own, manage, or control third-party websites.